How entrepreneurs, NGOs, impact investors all look at impact.
Impact is on everyone’s lips. It’s one of the biggest buzz words yet it’s one of the poorest understood. Why is that?
This all depends on perspective and what's at stake. Join this conversation if you want to know how to walk the talk, so you can feel credible and confident about your next steps.
- How can impact mean the same thing to so many different stakeholders: entrepreneurs, NGOs, investors, the public, and beneficiaries
- What can you do now to make a difference? And which will lead to impact?
- What does it take to be impact-ready vs. impact investment-ready?
- What’s the real business case for impact? How do value propositions relate to impact?
- Where does impact & branding meet AND where does it diverge?
- Where does impact metrics & operational metrics meet AND where does it diverge?
- What foundational elements do you need in place as an early stage, growing, or stable company to leverage impact
27-10-2020 15:00 - 15:45Hosted by: Michelle Chakkalackal
Messages will be visible for table members and will NOT be shared on Facebook.